Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Substrates:||Metal, Iron,alumium,steel Ect.||Texture:||Hammer/wrinkle/crocodile/sand/ect.|
epoxy powder coat paint,
epoxy resin powder coating
Electrostatic Thermosetting Epoxy Powder Coating for Spray Metal Coating
Powder coating is widely used for coating of metals, such as drum hard, aluminium extrusions, warehouse, hold appliances and automobile and bicycle parts. Newer technologies allow other materials, such as plastics, glass, MDF(medium-density fibreboard) coated using different new methods.
|SORT BY CHEMISTRY||SORT BY FINISH OR CHARACTERISTIC|
|Epoxy Powder Coating||Excellent Anti-Corrosion||Anti-gassing Powder Coating|
|Excellent chemical resistance||Antimicrobial Powder Coating|
|High mechanical performance||Crocodile Skin Powder Coating|
|Recommended for interior||Metallic/Peal Powder Coating|
|Epoxy-Polyester/Hybrid||Good chemical resistance||Texture Effect Powder Coating|
|Good mechanical property||Wood Effect Powder Coating|
|Excellent flexibility||Anti-graffiti Powder Coating|
|Recommended for interior||Chrome Effect Powder Coating|
|Polyurethane||Excellent anti-corrosion||High Temperature Resistant|
|Excellent flexibility||Sublimation Powder Coating|
|Excellent smoothness||Transparent Clear Topcoats|
|Suitable for exterior/interior||Zinc Rich Epoxy Primers|
|Polyester-TGIC||Excellent UV resistance|
|Excellent overbake stability|
|Recommended for exterior|
|Polyester TGIC-Free||Excellent UV resistance|
|Good overbake stability|
|Recommended for exterior|
• Tough, durable, lasting coating for metals. Excellent hardness and abrasion / impact resistance gives improved product performance over most liquid coatings.
• Wide range of colors.
• Environmentally friendly outsourcing option to avoid permitting for solvent-based paints.
• Less process variation results in consistent color and appearance of the product.
• High film builds and excellent edge coverage gives better resistance to corrosion with proper pretreatment.
• Coatings can be easily formulated for specific applications such as prolonged exposure to sunlight, the ability to survive in highly corrosive environments, flexibility to allow forming after coating, or high durability and resistance to chipping.
1. Should be stored under dry conditions with good ventilation at a temperature not exceeding 30°C
2. Storage period recommended should not exceed 6 months, in case exceeding 6 months without affecting their free flowing properties, the powder will still have optimal characteristics.
3. Should be protected from excessive heat, humidity, water and contamination with foreign materials such as powder, dust, dirt ect.
4. Any leftover powder should be kept in an appropriate area that is cool and dry. Do not expose to the air too long as the powder properties may deteriorate with the moisture.
|Test Item||Test Method||Test Result|
|Pencil Hardness||ASTMD 3363||HB-H|
|Grid Test 1mm||ISO2409||0 Class|
|Heat Resistance 1000 hours||ISO6270-1||Popping<1mm|
|Salt Spray 1000 hours||ISO9227||Corrosion Spreading<1mm|
Why choose us
Inner packing: plastic bag
Outer packing: export cardboard carton
Carton Size: 39*26*43cm